Terms of Entry
The Pet Show is very different to other events with a diversity of venues, exhibitors and promoters showcasing a wide range of products and services. Visitors to the show, are asked to leave their pets at home with adequate food, water and shelter. There are many reasons for this, but the primary reason is your pets safety and wellbeing. We cannot ensure your fur or feathered friends all stay safe and out of reach from our younger visitors curious grasp and quick actions (think hugging too tightly and ear pulling). In addition, we simply cannot service every pet owner bringing their pet, so to be fair and equitable to all, we have made a rule which covers every attendee without bias. This is a human show to celebrate all things PETS and we encourage you to share the spoils when you return home.
The Pet Show is a unique event | Persons enter The Pet Show at their own risk.
AES PBC Pty Ltd T/A The Pet Show ABN 30 633 364 842 [we, us, our, the Pet Show, the Show] has Work, Health and Safety Policies in place and takes great effort and care to ensure that all guests to the event have a safe and enjoyable time. There can be animals, vehicles, crowds, temporary structures and from time to time, building activity, in all kinds of environment and weather conditions. You may choose to participate in our events which may have some element of risk.
As you proceed around The Pet Show, take care to observe and follow all signage and any instructions that you may be given. Take special care at all times to protect yourself and others against any loss or injury.
Conditions of Entry to The Pet Show are available online and are displayed at information points around the event.
1. LIQUOR LICENCE
Persons seeking entry to The Pet Show are advised that:
- They are entering a licensed area.
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter.
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from The Pet Show.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or from The Pet Show and are subject to immediate confiscation.
- Checking procedures may apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering.
- It is an offence for minors to purchase or consume alcohol.
- It is an offence to sell to or supply minors with alcohol.
- Persons supplying alcohol to minors will be reported to police.
- A known member, associate or person displaying clothing, jewellery, accessories, or tattoos associated to outlaw motorcycle gangs will not be permitted to enter.
- The Pet Show promotes the responsible provision and consumption of alcohol: and
- Penalties apply as governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of each State and Territory of Australia under Liquor & Liquor Licensing Acts.
2. RESTRICTED AND PROHIBITED ITEMS
The following restricted or prohibited items are not permitted into The Pet Show and are subject to immediate confiscation and includes but is not limited to items listed by the relevant State Police:
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Flares or Fireworks.
- Laser Pointers.
- Knives or other dangerous weapons including potential missiles.
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles (unless authorised by The Pet Show).
- Large items including eskies, bags that cannot fit under seats.
- Animals unless approved by The Pet Show.
- Other items as determined by The Pet Show or venue management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
3. GENERAL ENTRY CONDITIONS
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all persons, The Pet Show advises that:
- The Pet Show is a ticketed event. You must present your e-Ticket at the entrance of The Pet Show to be scanned prior to admission to the Show. If you do not have an e-Ticket, you must register for one online before proceeding. Only registered ticket holders will be permitted into the Show.
- You must leave promptly if you are still in the Show at the published closing time. No-one will be admitted to the Show after the published closing time without prior approval.
- If you are displaying cold and flu like symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, temperature or even feeling generally unwell, you must not enter the event. Should we witness signs of this nature whilst you are in the event space, we reserve the right to request your immediate exit.
- You must comply with all laws, regulations, consumer protection practices and health mandates as legislated and/or enforced at the specified date, time and venue of the Show.
- You acknowledge that all giveaways may be limited in supply and availability.
- Entry to The Pet Show does not guarantee automatic entry to all events and activities in the venue during the period of entry.
- Parking is restricted to areas as designated by the venue or The Pet Show from time to time and vehicles must not block emergency egress doors or emergency vehicle access roads and are to give way to emergency vehicles.
- We may cancel, interrupt, or stop the Show due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond our reasonable control and such cancellation, interruption or stopping of the Show shall not entitle you to make any claim whatsoever except for a ticket for a replacement Show if scheduled, or a refund of the ticket price if the Show is cancelled and not subsequently rescheduled.
- Person gaining unauthorised access to The Pet Show and/or any of the venue or The Pet Show’s specific areas may be liable for prosecution.
- The Pet Show reserves the right to inspect and/or search bags brought into or out of the event or venue and search all persons, their clothing and other items of such persons.
- Persons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from The Pet Show, including displaying racial, religious, or politically discriminatory material, language or gestures deemed indecent or offensive, will be removed from the event.
- The Pet Show may refuse admission to or remove persons from the event and/or venue at its sole discretion.
- The Pet Show accepts patrons accompanied by accredited Assistance Animals.
- Smoking is not permitted in all enclosed spaces of the venue.
- Smoking is allowed in designated signed smoking zones.
- The Pet Show and relevant State Police conduct surveillance on the event and have access to security footage. A person entering The Pet Show may be photographed, filmed, taped and/or subjected to monitoring by closed circuit television (CCTV) and it is deemed that a person, by entering The Pet Show, consents to The Pet Show or third parties appointed by the The Pet Show photographing, filming, or taping them. The Pet Show or third parties appointed by The Pet Show can broadcast, publish, license, and use any photographs, film, recordings or images without compensation. The Pet Show, third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to the subject for its use in any way.
- All hazards, incidents or emergencies are to be immediately reported to security via The Pet Show information desk;
- Persons must obey all signs, notices and directions given by The Pet Show or venue staff whilst at the venue.
- AES PBC Pty Ltd T/A The Pet Show ABN 30 633 364 842 is not liable, nor does it accept any responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever to any person or property or the death of or injury suffered to any person or animal whilst at The Pet Show;
- Persons entering The Pet Show agree to indemnify The Pet Show and all subsidiaries against any loss or liability, cost, expense, or damages arising from or in relation to the entry either by person, vehicle or otherwise.
- You must provide us with your name, email and contact number if we request that information for the purpose of enforcing these conditions and any government legislated requirements pertaining to our attendee’s safety and welfare.
4. Photography, Filming or Recording:
It is not our intention for amateur photographers to be restricted from taking photos/recording around the Showground, providing that:
- Cameras, including mobile phones with recording capabilities, must not be used in areas such as toilets, parenting/shower and change rooms
- The photographer is not causing annoyance or inconvenience to other Pet Show patrons
- The subject of the photo/recording is not one detailed in the Summary Offences Act 1953
- The subjects have given their consent (if under 18, their parent’s/guardian’s consent)
- The photos/recordings are not to be sold for commercial gain
- Professional Photographers must seek prior approval from the venue and/or The Pet Show organisers.
Note: Any variation to the policy will be at the sole discretion of The Pet Show.
Reference: The Pet Show refers to AES PBC Pty Ltd ACN 633 364 842 t/as The Pet Show whose address is 5-7 King William Road Unley SA 5061, its employees, agents, and independent contractors.